1. Chocolate ice cream or plain vanilla? Vanilla!
2. Coke, Pepsi, or Dr. Pepper? I play the field with my soft drinks :D
3. What’s your favorite flavor of coffee creamer? I mix and match… but I do enjoy a good shot of Natural Bliss Sweet Cream!
4. If you had an opportunity to spend a month with Rupert Grint at an exotic beach resort, but you knew you would die a year later if you chose to take that opportunity, would you still do it? If not, is there a celebrity that you WOULD do it for? I’d have too many questions in this hypothetical scenario, making me no good at answering these things! One year? Either way, I wouldn’t. But if you’d said twenty years, I’d want to know whether Rupert was my friend beforehand or was being forced into this, whether he actually enjoyed my company or was ‘potioned’… those sorts of things ha.
5. What’s your favorite candy bar? OH SHIT. I have a definitive answer to this: Thingamajig! Not a day goes by that I don’t think of it…
6. Which of the Marauders would you do, if you had an opportunity to do ONE of them? Um. If I have to choose, I guess I’d go with Sirius?
7. Fred or George? And why? Can’t choose. No way. They go together, always :(
8. Is Charlie Weasley gay? Or just a permanent bachelor type? I’m sure you could convince me either way. I wouldn’t be surprised if JKR said he was. But then, training dragons - doesn’t exactly give him time or security to settle down and have a family. He’s full of too much everlasting adventure :)
9. What’s your favorite book in the Potter series & why? Deathly Hallows. Hands down. Ron’s shining moments, and the tying together / conclusion of a whole series of the best books ever written.
10. What’s your favorite Potter film adaptation & why? Deathly Hallows Part One. I enjoyed it overall, as a film, more than any of the others. The cinematography, landscape, acting, etc. We got a chance to just spend time with Harry, Ron and Hermione on their own, which… is really what the whole series has been all about for me! And, of course, The Silver Doe, even with its missing (really important) lines!
11. WHY the back of Rupert’s head? The world will never know. But the most reasonable explanation is that they didn’t rehearse beforehand, shot what came natural because they wanted it to BE natural, and that was that. But we all know there are other shots out there. Someone is just sitting on a pile of gold blocks and film reels, giggling to themselves, waiting to announce the NEW 400 Disc Box Set of all eight films, 75 hours of bonus material, and 86 commentary tracks in 12 languages… for $5,000…
12. Beer or wine? Neither. Midori sours. White Russians. Buttery nipples. What? …okay, ciders and wine coolers are amazing, that’s true.
13. Lounging on the beach with a mai tai & your favorite book, or camping, hiking, & rafting? Lounging. Unless I’m hiking in Scotland.
14. If you could use the Room of Requirement, what would you use it for? Wow. Um… A planetarium?
15. If you could be any book or movie character, who would you want to be and why? Uh, Hermione Granger. Obvious reasons :D